Dive into a dynamic, multidimensional sound experience supported by a heart-opening cacao ceremony. Cacao, the pure form of chocolate, is a gentle plant medicine that awakens our hearts and invites us to explore our inner landscapes with courage and compassion. In one ancient Aztec language, the word for cacao is translated as “heart-blood”; this description alludes to the many layers of cacao’s benefits and use by the ancients. In this alchemical adventure we weave together powerful practices of breath, vocal toning, and mantra as we activate our voices for healing and energetic expansion; afterwards, flow into receiving a channeled sound journey followed by an integrative sharing circle. This is a fantastic opportunity to play with the delicious brew that is sound and cacao! Awaken your deep wisdom and align to vibrant wellness in this sacred gathering of hearts.
Special notes on how to prepare for a Cacao and Sound Ceremony:
– Eat a light meal in the hours before, preferably free of or with little animal products/high fats for optimal experience.
– Come hydrated and bring water.
– Refrain from high caffeine as well as alcohol or psychoactive drugs the day-of. (This is very important. We ask for respectful commitment to this so we can all adventure from the same state of consciousness.)
– Bring a journal and a mug for an eco-friendly cacao experience!
– Please contact us in advance to discuss appropriate dosage if: you are on anti-depressants, have heart condition/on heart medication, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Sacred Cacao weekend immersion: $60 (includes The Alchemy of Sound & Cacao, and Heartblood Hatha class on Sunday, 2-3:30pm
Sign up for both events and receive a special gift!